Position: Finance and Business Development Analyst.
Location: Naad Music School. Kathmandu, Nepal
Who we are:
Naad Sangeet Pathshala teaches music to children who are largely resident outside of Kathmandu, many coming from the conflict-affected areas during the internal insurgency (1996-2006), orphanages and victims of the devastating Nepali earthquake. Naad is founded and led by the first professional woman tabla player in Nepal, Sarita Mishra who firmly believes in the healing power of music. Through transformative music education and performance on stage, Naad (re)-builds self-confidence, teamwork and trust in young adults. It then goes a step further – empowering and supporting its students to earn an income by performing music.
What we are looking for:
- Together with Aktivera, Naad has been developing a social business model to ensure the school’s vibrant and sustainable operations for the long term while providing free music to the target groups.
- We are looking for a dynamic intern with good business acumen who will help analyze, test and help implement the proposed social business models on the ground with the goal of securing sources of funding for Naad.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will possess good analytical skills, has an eye for spotting business/financing opportunities
- Is results-driven, independent and highly-motivated
- A communications rock star with an ability to speak Nepali an added advantage.
Does that sound like you? Please email us your CV and a brief cover letter to Hello[at]Aktivera.Co