For Foundations, Impact Investors and High Net Worth Individuals
We define and implement your impact strategy:
- Identify and set impact objectives for the energy-water-food nexus.
- Define, measure and set forth a management strategy/tools for desired outcomes.
- Source appropriate investments from our own network or leveraging partner referrals.
- Perform rigorous due diligence on the ground.
- Construct diversified portfolios.
- Diversify and manage risk.
- Work hand-in-hand with investees (see support services for SMEs).
- Share best practices and cross-pollinate lessons learned among investees.
For Impact-focused Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
To help you launch, grow and deliver impact, We:
- Define and measure the impact you want to achieve.
- Develop an operational business model.
- Set key targets to help support the business case.
- Design and implement customer acquisition strategy.
- Budget. Forecast. Stress test cash flows.
- Prepare a bankable business plan linked to an investment memo.
- Advise in financial structuring and determine an optimal funding mix.
- Connect to and develop partnerships with investors focused on impact.
For International Development Actors
We implement projects at the energy-food-water nexus in the emerging markets:
- Identify the right technology, its entry point and commercialisation strategy.
- Provide business development advisory to technology providers (manufacturers, distributors) and their users (farmers, coops) – see services for SMEs.
- Structure a range of financial solutions with Finance Service Providers (FSPs), ranging from blended finance, asset-backed finance, credit and working capital, guarantees, leasing, etc. and introduce the right operational incentives to enable the uptake of renewable energy technologies.
- Perform exhaustive market research, data collection and analysis pre-, during and post project implementation.
- Document impact through data-driven reporting as well as visual storytelling.
- Issue policy recommendations.
- Bridge development funding to commercial finance in a series of targeted, well-defined and well-executed investments.