For Foundations, ESG/Impact Investors and High Net Worth Individuals
We define/refine and implement your strategy:
- Identify, set and measure impact objectives for the energy-water-food nexus.
- Define, measure, and set forth a management strategy for desired results.
- Co-create tools/vehicles for impact design, monitoring, implementation and reporting.
- Source appropriate investments from our network or by leveraging partner referrals.
- Perform rigorous due diligence on the ground.
- Construct diversified portfolios.
- Diversify and manage risk.
- Work (and walk) hand-in-hand with investees (see SMEs).
- Share best practices and cross-pollinate lessons learned among investees.
For Impact-focused Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
To help you launch, grow and deliver impact, we:
- Define and measure the impact you want to achieve.
- Develop an operational business model.
- Set key targets to help support the business case.
- Budget. Forecast. Stress test cash flows.
- Prepare the business for investment-readiness.
- Advise in financial structuring and determine an optimal funding mix.
- Support with impact assessment.
- Connect to impact-focused investors.
- Provide advisory and support in the investment implementation.
- Provide support in distressed situations, and in restructuring with capital providers.
For International Development Actors
We implement projects at the energy-food-water nexus in the emerging markets:
- Identify the right clean technology, its entry point and commercialization strategy.
- Provide business development advisory to technology providers (manufacturers, distributors) and their customers (farmers, coops).
- Structure financial solutions with Banks/Fin Institutions, ranging from blended finance, asset-backed finance, credit and working capital, guarantees, leasing, etc.
- Introduce the right operational incentives to enable the uptake of renewable energy technologies.
- Perform exhaustive market research, data collection and analysis pre-, during and post-project implementation.
- Document impact through data-driven reporting and visual storytelling.
- Craft policy recommendations.
- Bridge development funding to commercial finance in a series of targeted, defined and well-executed investments.