Position: Market Research and Strategic Analysis, Energy-Food-Water Nexus. Aktivera Ltd.
Location: Madrid. Working remotely can be considered.
Who we are:
Aktivera Energi is focused on building the value chain at the intersection of clean energy-water-agriculture sectors. Translating as “enabling energy” in Swedish, Aktivera’s mission is to enable sustainable economic development through the use of clean energy technologies. We identify green energy solutions as an anchor for enhanced water access and agricultural production for the Bottom of the Pyramid, then implement its market entry and scale-up. In doing so, Aktivera brings over a decade-long experience in finance and company investing, ensuring financial, environmental and social sustainability from the get-go.
We are looking for:
A dynamic self-starter to dissect trends and analyze companies at the energy-water-food nexus + produce compelling content (reports, blogs, podcast, presentations).
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the “access to energy” and “energy for productive use” sectors, incl. success stories, failures and best practices. Produce engaging content for internal use as well as for publication on the web and distribution on social media.
- Perform fundamental analysis on the leading companies in the sector.
- Assist in mapping out additional value chains as per client needs.
- Collaborate on designing a podcast series, leveraging analyzed trends and featuring interviews with key players.
- Help develop investor presentations and educational materials.
- Offer business development and project support, as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in renewable energy/water/agriculture, emerging markets and climate change.
- good analytical skills with a knack for data and research.
- a demonstrated ability to leverage the latest technologies, such as infographics, podcasting and video animation.
- Can express her findings in a clear and compelling writing style as well as deliver cogent presentations.
- Solid experience with social media platforms, website design and SEO.
- Is a fun team player and focused on delivering results.
Does that sound like you? Please email us your CV and a brief cover letter to Hello[at]Aktivera.Co